- Jirout J, Šimek M, Elhottová D. 2013. Fungal contribution to nitrous oxide emissions from cattle impacted soils. Chemosphere. 90:565-572.
- Nováková A. 2009. Microscopic fungi isolated from the Domica Cave system (Slovak Karst National Park, Slovakia). A review. International Journal of Speleology. 38:71-82.
- Nováková A, Hubka V, Saiz-Jimenez C, Kolarik M. 2012. Aspergillus baeticus sp. nov. and Aspergillus thesauricus sp. nov., two species in section Usti from Spanish caves. International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology. 62:2778-2785.
- Nováková A, Kolařík M. 2010. Chrysosporium speluncarum, a new species resembling Ajellomyces capsulatus, obtained from bat guano in caves of temperate Europe. Mycological Progress. 9:253-260.
- Nováková A, Hubka V, Dudová Z, Matsuzawa T, Kubátová A, Yaguchi T, Kolařík M. 2014. New species in Aspergillus section Fumigati from reclamation sites in Wyoming (U.S.A.) and revision of A. viridinutans complex. Fungal Diversity. 64:253-274.
MycoBank: An on-line database aimed as a service to the mycological and scientific community by documenting mycological nomenclatural novelties (new names and combinations) and associated data, for example descriptions and illustrations. Pairwise sequence alignments and polyphasic identifications of fungi and yeasts against curated references databases are proposed. http://www.mycobank.org
BLAST: The Basic Local Alignment Search Tool (BLAST) finds regions of local similarity between sequences. The program compares nucleotide or protein sequences to sequence databases and calculates the statistical significance of matches and helps to find functional and evolutionary relationships between sequences.